Paintings named in order.
1. 'Man on a Wire', mixed media.
Followed by detail image of painting.
3. 'High Five', mixed media.
5. 'Virtuous Circle', mixed media
7. 'Bat the Breeze', mixed media.
8. 'Things We Can't Untie', mixed media.
9. 'Finding Nannerl', mixed media.
10. 'Godot Is In The Detail', mixed media.
11. 'Studio Abstract One', print.
12. 'Studio Abstract Two', print.
13. From 'The Breadth & Depth of It' series.
14. From 'The Breadth & Depth of It' series.
15. From 'The Breadth & Depth of It' series.
Followed by Detail from 'The Breadth & Depth of It'
Dimensions various, wax, human hair, cosmetics, icing sugar.
'Sounding Off' (blue paint drop)
'This Was Tomorrow' (pink paint drop)
Art and Movement workshop is hosted by Anne Michael. It is an amazing opportunity to explore your inner creativity. Regarded as an 'Experience' this concept is the new direction for social and cultural 'get-togethers', 'weekend get aways' and perfect for a yoga event.
'Experiences' are cultural activities, presented by passionate and talented hosts. Indeed you could describe them as unique events that are rarely afforded to the general public.
This workshop offers groups the opportunity to create one large scale collaborative artwork. An authentic abstract, working alongside a professional artist.
Drawing skills are not required as the artist guides the participants through the process in a 3 hour (approx) session.
This is a 'dry' workshop, no liquids or paints are invloved.
The session can be booked as a 'stand alone' workshop activity or an event where in the artwork is photographed and developed by the artist to create a final piece. Examples of final pieces from previous workshops can be seen throughout this page.
Full events, presents all participants with individual signed prints, each one, mounted in an opulently deep mount, beautifully wrapped in handmade envelopes, tied and accompanied by its authenticity certificate.
Large framed work is available on request.
Make contact for details, minimum group numbers, pricing, etc.