Paintings named in order.
1. 'Man on a Wire', mixed media.
Followed by detail image of painting.
3. 'High Five', mixed media.
5. 'Virtuous Circle', mixed media
7. 'Bat the Breeze', mixed media.
8. 'Things We Can't Untie', mixed media.
9. 'Finding Nannerl', mixed media.
10. 'Godot Is In The Detail', mixed media.
11. 'Studio Abstract One', print.
12. 'Studio Abstract Two', print.
13. From 'The Breadth & Depth of It' series.
14. From 'The Breadth & Depth of It' series.
15. From 'The Breadth & Depth of It' series.
Followed by Detail from 'The Breadth & Depth of It'
Dimensions various, wax, human hair, cosmetics, icing sugar.
'Sounding Off' (blue paint drop)
'This Was Tomorrow' (pink paint drop)
Create a contemporary artwork with an artist. This is a cultural group experience for friends to collaborate on a largescale abstract whilst being guided by the artist. Everyone receives a signed, mounted print of the edited work.
The initial stage of the art is created by the group with charcoal on paper. the progress of the 3 hour workshop is photographed.
For the final abtsract, Anne chooses the strongest image, edits and imbues it with colour.
A unique activity, rarely afforded to the general public, a chance for the group to bookmark friendships, birthdays, nuptials or approach solely for the experience.
Drawing skills are not required.
This is a 'dry' workshop, no liquids or paints are invloved.
The session can be booked as a 'stand alone' workshop activity or a full event.
Full events, provides all participants with individual signed prints, each one, mounted in an opulently deep mount, beautifully wrapped in handmade envelopes, tied and accompanied by its authenticity certificate.
Optional large framed work is available to order.
Make contact for details, minimum group numbers, pricing, etc.